Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Tuhi mahorahora

During lockdown

 During lockdown I spent time with my family and spent some time on doing some work. During lockdown Kahukura and Mahuta stayed half of the weeks, so we did work together.  Later those days they went back home. When they had left I've been doing most of my work. I did most of my work so I could go to my sisters house for the weekend. When I had finished she rang up and said that she would pick me up the next day. Then the next day she picked me up at 7:00 with her cousin. They had only came back from Auckland.  When I went to her house my two uncles and her koro were thier. When we went inside she had a sit down and had a drink because she was tired. A hour later I had a shower. After my shower I went to bed. When I went to bed I tried to hang the dressing down up but I was too short. So my Tall uncle had a laugh and hanged it up. After that I went to sleep. Then the next day, I had a turn on the game. Then I got dressed and had one more game.  Then I went to my sisters koros house. When I got there I went on the skateboard. I went down the big driveway. Then I went inside and had breakfast. One hour later it was getting sunnier. After I had breakfast, I went to the pigpen and feed the pigs. Mihi and the other little kids help feed the pigs. Atarangi and I feed the pigs alotttt of bread. A few hours later we had lunch outside by the trampoline. A few more hours later it was getting darker. When it was dark. Waipiro and I went to McDonalds for dinner. Then we went back to the workshop and had our dinner. When we went inside it was freezing so we had our dinner in the car and had a wash inside. When we had finish our shower I had a game of fortnite.  I had four games and then went to sleep. The next day I woke up and got dressed and  I went back home....


No comments:

Post a Comment