Pages

Monday, November 9, 2020

Leadership

 Leadership


On Tuesday, my class, room 5 and room 6 walked from our school to the fire station. Every tuesday in term 4, we are going to the fire station. The first day we went to the fire station, we went into three lines of eight. We got taught commands that they probably do. After they taught us the commands, we went into our activities. There was Waka, biking and services. Our first activity was services. What you have to do is get into teams. I was with Khamani, Mahuta, Quineil, Zowyn and Kyle. We got hoses put in front of our teams. We got into partners but still in our teams. One person had to roll the hose and the other had to roll it back in. Then its the next other peoples turn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maumahara I like the way you put in so much information about this I love it. I think you should tell us more or blog another blog like this. It would be nice if you left a comment at my blog :)-->https://kpsmahinak.blogspot.com/ byee

    ReplyDelete