Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Ngahue report writing

 Ngahue report writing


Yesterday I had done my report writing about a chief, his name is Ngahue. My class had to do a report about a rangatira, but not Hineamaru because my teacher had done an example about her. We had to choose Ngahue, Kupe, Toto, Kuramarotini, Nukutawhiti, Hoturapa and Ruanui. I chose to do Ngahue because he sounds a bit interesting. I dont know whats interesting about him but he just sounds interesting. Here is my report. Enjoy



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Maumahara,
    I like how you used sub-headings, sub-headings are really helpful for the reader to understand what you are talking about. It is really cool that you said that Ngahue is one of Kupe's best loyal friends. I also like how you put capital letters in the right spot. Anyways blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete